Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Law & Order 05-14-03 - How did it end?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Steven L

Steven L

Stunt Coordinator

• 100 posts

Posted May 15 2003 - 08:05 AM

I missed the end of last night's Law & Order. I saw up to the part where

the kid met his real mom and sister in the McCoy's office but didn't know who they were.

What did I miss? How did it end?

Thanks in advance...
Steve

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jeff Gatie

Jeff Gatie

Lead Actor

• 6,530 posts

Posted May 15 2003 - 08:22 AM

In case you missed it, the boy was the sniper, not the "father". He did it to protect the man who kidnapped him, kind of Stockholm Syndrome gone wild.

The boy was found not guilty by reason of mental defect, due to the fact that he was traumatized by the kidnapping and the isolation from society imposed by his "father".

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Lew Crippen

Lew Crippen

Executive Producer

• 12,060 posts

Posted May 15 2003 - 08:23 AM

It turns out that the kid was kidnapped by who we thought was his father. His real father died in a car crash. Kidnapper makes off with the kid, who has lived with him for the last 10 years. The kid believes the story told to him by his fake father that mom and sis died in a fire. When the show up he refuses to believe that they are his real realitives.

The kid gets charged with murder, goes on trial and is eventually found not guilty by reason of mental defect. Lots of ‘who is really responsible’ type of comments by everyone.

¡Time is not my master!