What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 23 - 5/13/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
6 a.m. to 7 a.m.

So Jack decides whether to take on the chase for the audio engineer/hacker, and leave Sherri there to die from a stab wound, or stay and let the hacker escape. Hmm...tough choice, no?

Kim's been turned into Dirty Harriet by Jack over a cell phone no less.

Tony's neck is way out there as he decides to help Jack, and incapacitates Chappell to gain use of the helicopter to pick up the audio hacker and Jack.

Palmer's still stuck under custody during this coup attempt.

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Though I have absolutely no information (and try to avoid any and all spoilers),

I am 90% sure that Nina will be back because I feel that she has a chip with the Cyprus audio recordings implanted in her back (remember the camera linger on her scar sometime in the early afternoon).

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
But if the audio hacker or Sherri will confirm the tape was faked, they don't really need a second chip.

John Watson

Screenwriter
Is Peter Kingsley? (the Caspian Sea oil factor) behind the VP coup story? Or is the VP acting on his own accord? Who were the money people behind Palmer in season 1, the ones who would have his kid's psychiatrist killed? Did they just want a duffer in office, so they could manipulate him, and have they now realized he has to be removed?

Kingsley? Does he speak German? A couple of eps ago, he seemed as metaphysical as Sloan was getting in Alias, always good to see an Illuminati plot behind the New World Order surface facade.

Me too, I wanna know, where is Nina, is she still just rotting in custody?

Questions, so many questions!

It would be nice to see Mike knifed.

Oh, one more thought, that kid Kim is tedious, I gotta call her Kimbo, ‘cause it rhymes with bimbo!

James T

Screenwriter
I don't think Nina will be back. Personally, I think that the renegade soldier was a hybrid creation, with the chip part suppose to go to Nina. As much as I love the character, I don't see any point of her being in this season. I thought the writer's struggled to make a part for her early in the season. It kinda felt like she was there just because she needed to be there.

If anything, I would like them to set up season 3 with Nina being the season's main villian.

In any case, I'm sure Mason and Nina are living a happy life right now with their time off.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Watched this episode about an hour ago....

When is a Prez that isn't a Prez...a Prez???

Next time..fall feet first!!!

More than Jack is needling our villian!

Beware of just about ANY curly brown haired chick on this show!!!!

Multi uses for letter openers!

Jack needs to take an aspirin....once a day at his age!

This episode is taught...but flows..go figure. Pay attention to EVERY second...

Thing is...the way it wraps up gives you really zero clue as to how the series will end! But again...it does!

Enjoy!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I'm wondering how the hell they plan on wrapping this up in the last hour. I wouldn't mind it if the stuff spilled over into the next season, though.

Andy Polo

Stunt Coordinator
I am thinking a majority of these storylines will not be finished this season. Crap. The first season didn't really know if they were going to have another season, so it was forced to "wrap up" as much as possible with the plot lines. However, with the knowledge of another season already in the works, I believe that there will be some big cliffhangers to add to next season.
Plus how can they finish this season and all the loose ends in one hour?

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Anyone else notice that the guy talking to Peter Kingsley had a German accent?

Refresh my memory guys, who did Nina work for again? ;)

DennyH

Grip
Good episode, but the one flaw that I wondered about is why the hackers apartment wasnt being watched intently by Kingsly's men. With his resources, he could even have had it bugged and then would have known everything.

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
Jack must have really clobbered Mrs. Palmer's bodyguard, since he's been unconscious and handcuffed to the grate for almost two hours now.

Daniel J

Stunt Coordinator
Multi uses for letter openers!
If you use a Gerber MkI combat knife as a letter opener, then certainly!
I really hope Jack gets to beat Chapelle with a blunt object before this season is over. That would be enough closure for me. :)

And David has a good point about the bodyguard... LOL. Kinda like Tony's "Magically dissapearing crutches"

James T

Screenwriter
I really hope Jack gets to beat Chapelle with a blunt object before this season is over
Or saw off his head. (I know it's a bad joke, but I couldn't resist)

Buffy and Angel are pretty much the only other shows I watch regularly and the 2nd to the last episode on both shows at least gave some signs that the season/series was coming to an end. I really hate Cliffhangers, but it if they do warp everything up in one hour, it'll be a forced ending. You just can't jam all that has gone on in the last 23 hours and conclude it like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks