What's new

Any specifications on upcoming Kickboxer release 15th of July ? (1 Viewer)

KristianH

Agent
Hey all!

According to The Bits, Kickboxer is on its way out the 15th of July -03.

Anyone knows of any specifications on this title? Will it be OAR, any extras, etc??

Daniel I

Stunt Coordinator
Man, I hope this movie finally gets a decent re-release. It's definitley a guilty pleasure! Tong Po in OAR!

:D

John Stone

Supporting Actor
Well, it's July already. Any word on the specs for this DVD? "Kickboxer" is definitely one of my favorite guilty pleasures. If it's presented in its OAR of 1.85:1 (and preferably 16x9 enhanced) I'm picking it up, otherwise no sale. I wrote to Lions Gate a week ago and, of course, got no response.

John Stone

Supporting Actor
I just found out that Lions Gate is releasing this title MAR (1.33:1). :frowning: I was looking forward to finally having "Kickboxer" on DVD, but I'm going to pass. Bastards.

KristianH

Agent
Why not get the original Kickboxer release. It was done by HBO and it is Animorphic.
Lucas: Would you mind pointing in that direction? The only info I have found regarding that old release is that its Pan & Scam. Nothing else? Can you verify anything else?

Regards

Lucas Dang

Stunt Coordinator
I did some checking and yes it is animorphic, but it isnt widescreen, I think its full frameP&S. Sorry for misleading you. I have watched it a couple of times and since it is animorphic it fills up my widescreen TV like a 1:85:1. This is an older movie shot at low production quality so I didnt notice any significant problems with the picture because it wasnt much to start with, looked better than the vhs that Im sure we have all seen. Anyways. I will buy it again if it comes out widescreen animorphic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks