Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

FS: Avia disc and RS Analog Sound Meter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Joseph Hansen

Joseph Hansen

Stunt Coordinator

• 63 posts

Posted May 12 2003 - 04:46 PM

Gotta thin out some of the goodies, so I am posting these together in hopes they will sell as a package deal.

The Avia Guide to Home Theater tells you everything you need to know to set up your system. It comes with the filters, which are mounted in 35mm slide mounts. For some reason, there are two blue filters (haven't figured that one out yet; I must have missed that step somehow). The disc is clear of any scratches or blemishes, although the case is a bit scuffed up.

The RS SPL meter is Model Number 33-2050 (again, this is the analog meter). It does not have the original box, but does come with the instruction booklet, protective vinyl case (which does a poor job of simulating leather), and is in like-new condition. Heck, it even has a battery in it!

I would like to sell these together for $50 plus s/h for the set (probably about $4 for Priority in the Continental USA). If they do not sell as a package, I will consider breaking up the set if I can get separate interest for both items.

If you have any questions, please drop me a line.

Joseph
Bugs, Mr. Rico! Zillions of 'em! I'm a-burnin' 'em down!