What's new

Seattle/Tacoma Meet (NEW) (1 Viewer)

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
Ok I was thinking of having a small HT meet at my house to celebrate being finally settled into the new place and was wondering who might be interested in attending I live in Everett so I know its a bit for most to come to but if you're interested let me know. Its nothing like the basement bayou but I think we can still have fun.

Jeremy

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
so just you Tommy? or will your wife be coming to?. Also for anyone thats wanting to come I need to know dates that work for people, I work swing shift Monday through Friday so Saturdays are pretty much the only day/night that work for me.

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Right on. I work M-F 8-5p and am flexible other than that, but might be tied up until after Memorial Day.

Chris

My wife and I would like to come... I'm a fireman, so it's hit and miss when I'm off. Set it up with the majority and I'll see what I can do. Thanks, Rob.

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
My wife will obviously be there so she is more than welcome to come. My wife isn't really big into the toys neways :) hehe.

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
Ok I'm thinking of one of 2 days depending on wife approval either next Saturday (memorial day weekend) or a week from then let me know what works best for you all.

Jeremy

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
btw would also like to know what everyone would like on the Agenda I was considering firing up the grill and having burgers and bratwurst's or something to that extent so let me know what sounds good, I kinda figured it to be a welcome to summer thing:) hehe.

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
Grill sounds good, but I would think the week after would be better. I would think many will be out of town?

TC

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
Well at this Point I think I'm leaning towards the 7th starting around 4 - 5pm and thats what I've got figured out so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks