What's new

Trying to find info on Canadian home theater installers (1 Viewer)

WesH

Auditioning
OK - first post, I searched and couldn't come up with anything concrete. Here's the story. I have been offered a job with a Home Theater installation company that has only been in business for 6 mths. this worries me a little, although the owner claims to have previously owned a business in Canada that was voted "best" in the country for 9 out of 10 years. I don't want to give out the name of the owner over the net, but I would simply like to find out what business in Canada has been ranked as the "best" and how to get a hold of them, to verify that this guy is who he says, and has the experience that he claims. This job would be a great opportunity for me, and I just want to make sure that everything is on the level...

Thanks for any info!

Dave Getson

Stunt Coordinator
I would think that the proud owner of the best business in the country for the better part of a decade would be more than happy to tell you all about his success. If he doesn't, I'd start wondering how legit he is. That's just me though.

WesH

Auditioning
Yeah, I kinda wanted to do some research without asking him, I didn't want to sound like I don't believe him. But I suppose I'll have to ask him, and go from there.

Thanks!

Stephane

Stunt Coordinator
Wes, I have worked over 7 years for the Audio Centre in Ottawa. I have worked for over 11 years or so now in the Home theatre sales in this country. If you would like to chat private send me a message. I will see what I can come up with for you.

Audio Centre is affiliated with PARA (Professional Audio Retailers Association) BBB (Better Business Bureau) and Canadian Home Builders Association to name a few. If you are looking for a Job, maybe we could have something for you depending on your experience.

Stephane
Ottawa

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks