-

Photo
- - - - -

CSI season finale speculations

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 of 14 OFFLINE   Chris_Morris

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter

• 1,887 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 02:01 AM

Ok, who gets killed? Apparently a team member gets killed in a bank heist and the rest of the team has to track down the killers. So, make your predictions now.

Chris

#2 of 14 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,906 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 02:08 AM

I didn't hear about anyone big leaving the show. So I am assuming it is that snotty crime tech who transferred from LA.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#3 of 14 OFFLINE   Chris_Morris

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter

• 1,887 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 02:28 AM

Quite possible, the other I was thinking was Eric Szmada(sp?) since they have really been playing up his wanting to go in the field.

Chris

#4 of 14 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 37,785 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 02:48 AM

This is all pretty lame (unless real life personnel events dictates it - like did y'all notice that Jorja Fox was showing her pregnant belly on last night's episode). Plus, CSI is the #1 show on TV (by 4-5 million viewers each week over the #2 show and below), do they really need to resort to killing off their characters and pumping it on the previews for even more ratings?
"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#5 of 14 OFFLINE   Hanson

Hanson

Producer

• 4,444 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 02:56 AM

My friend has been contending all season that the producers have been adding recurring characters to kill them off at some point.

I think Wallace Langham is the most likely.

#6 of 14 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 37,785 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 03:05 AM

Just don't kill off Brass, he's curmudgeonly funny.

#7 of 14 OFFLINE   Ryan_C

Ryan_C

Second Unit

• 375 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 03:59 AM

Does anyone know what the hell was up with Grissom and Sara last night? I seem to remember getting a vibe that she had something for him in the past eps, but their talk at the end just came of of left field, to me anyway.
Youth would be an ideal state if it came much later in life.

#8 of 14 OFFLINE   Jesse Blacklow

Jesse Blacklow

Screenwriter

• 2,049 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 04:17 AM

Quote:
did y'all notice that Jorja Fox was showing her pregnant belly on last night's episode
Is this a substantiated fact? There was a lot of talk about her being pregnant on another board I was on, but apparently she's stated in the past that she's not ready for kids. She's very thin, so her belly was noticeable last night.

Anyway, according to a variety of spoilers, the CSI who dies is
Detective Lockwood, the younger version of Brass. He's the tall black detective
Eric Szmanda was added to the opening credits, so I think they're actually indicating a larger role for Greg. This is supported by his hints that he's trying to get in the field more. I like Greg, so I for one would be happy to have more of him on the show. I also like Hodges (the "snotty crime tech from LA"), if only because I like a little conflict in the office.
"Would I rather be feared or loved? Um...easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."
--Michael Scott, The Office

"When I get sad I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."
--Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother

#9 of 14 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 37,785 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 04:59 AM

If Jorja Fox is not preggers, then she's gaining a lot of weight for a vegetarian all of a sudden.

#10 of 14 OFFLINE   Tim Markley

Tim Markley

Screenwriter

• 1,279 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 05:03 AM

Quote:
This is all pretty lame (unless real life personnel events dictates it - like did y'all notice that Jorja Fox was showing her pregnant belly on last night's episode).
Yep, noticed that. Definitely looks like she's pregnant to me.

Quote:
Does anyone know what the hell was up with Grissom and Sara last night? I seem to remember getting a vibe that she had something for him in the past eps, but their talk at the end just came of of left field, to me anyway.
Sara definitely has a thing for Grissom. They've built it up a little in past shows. I don't think that I want them to take it any further though. It just doesn't feel right for the show.

#11 of 14 OFFLINE   Ryan_C

Ryan_C

Second Unit

• 375 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 05:05 AM

Quote:
I don't think that I want them to take it any further though. It just doesn't feel right for the show.

I agree. Besides, Grissom is going to go after Lady Heather again!Posted Image
Youth would be an ideal state if it came much later in life.

#12 of 14 OFFLINE   Jesse Blacklow

Jesse Blacklow

Screenwriter

• 2,049 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 05:07 AM

Patrick: I've been reading a couple of sites, and unless Jorja is really sneaky, she hasn't even contemplated having a family yet. Personally, I think she needed to gain a little weight, she looked model-thin, which in my opinion is Not a Good Thing. I seriously think it's just a posture thing. I'm quite thin (not on purpose though Posted Image ) and when I sit the right way, I can give myself a little belly. I'll just chalk it up to unflattering clothes and bad posture for now.

EDIT: Apparently this rumor pops up at the end of every season.
"Would I rather be feared or loved? Um...easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."
--Michael Scott, The Office

"When I get sad I just stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."
--Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother

#13 of 14 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 37,785 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 05:08 AM

Sara, after being close to death, is experiencing that rush of "carpe diem" with her more aggressiveness in police work, and in her personal life. Grissom's reaction to her advances was pretty amusing.

#14 of 14 OFFLINE   Lee L

Lee L

Supporting Actor

• 868 posts

Posted May 09 2003 - 05:50 AM

I would be so surprised if she weren't preganant. I saw the belly and she was obviously shot to make it less visible. The had her walking down the hall holding the clipboard in front of her, she was wearing an open jacket the whole episode inside the building. There were quite a few other instances where she was blocked out by other characters so she wasn't that visible.
Revenge is like serving cold cuts-

Tony Soprano

Back to TV Programming

Forum Nav Content I Follow