Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

some dvds for trade

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Louis-Olivier

Louis-Olivier

Stunt Coordinator

• 83 posts

Posted May 08 2003 - 07:41 AM

Hi I have decided to trade some dvds i do not wish in my collection anymore. Email me with all offers please! The Abyss: Special Edition Akira: Limited Edition Tin Alien: 20th Anniversary Edition Armageddon: Criterion Collection La Belle Au Bois Dormant: Edition Collector, DTS (zone 2)TRADED Blair Witch Project: Special Edition Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: Special Edition The Cell: Platinum Series Charlie's Angels: Special Edition Cleopatra: Five Star Collection Dances With Wolves Dinosaur: Collector's Edition TRADED Don't Look Now La Femme Nikita Gladiator: Signature Selection The Green Mile Hard Boiled: Criterion Collection Independence Day: Five Star Collection The Insider The Jungle Book: Limited Issue PENDING Killing Zoe The Little Mermaid: Limited Issue PENDING Lord of the Flies: Criterion Collection The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring: Widescreen The Matrix Meeting People is Easy Men in Black: Limited Edition Mission: Impossible 2 The Night of the Hunter Peter Pan: Limited Issue The Princess Bride The Prisoner: Set 1 (vol 1-2) The Prisoner: Set 2 (Vol 3-4) Rambo Collector's Pack Rosemary's Baby Rushmore: Criterion CollectionTRADED Seventh Seal: Criterion Collection TRADED Spaceballs Stigmata: Special Edition Strange Days Terminator 2 - Judgment Day: + Director's Cut Tout sur ma mère (Zone 2) X-Men 2 for 1 dvds ! Babar King of the elephants: Animated (just the disc) Jeff Corwin Experience : Costa Rica and the Amazon Max Keeble's Big Move (Disney, sealed) Rapid Fire Unarmed and extremely dangerous(Brandon Lee) Derailed (Van Damme, Sealed) The Tom Green Subway Monkey Hour
Click here to get a free ipod (a few clicks required!) My DVDlist

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Phil Thron

Phil Thron

Second Unit

• 311 posts

Posted May 08 2003 - 10:52 AM

Hi Louis,

I'm interested in several titles, most definitely Butch Cassidy & Lord of the Flies CC. Can you tell me if these are the Alliance/Canadian versions or the US?

Please take a look here and let me know if there's anything you'd like to trade for. http://www.hometheat....hreadid=137804

Thanks for looking...
Phil
thron@mindspring.com

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Bruce_S

Bruce_S

Second Unit

• 322 posts

Posted May 08 2003 - 01:05 PM

Louis, I'm interested in two titles: The Green Mile and Hard Boiled: Criterion Collection. Please check out my dvd list to see if there any titles you're interested in. -lmk, bruce

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Louis-Olivier

Louis-Olivier

Stunt Coordinator

• 83 posts

Posted May 11 2003 - 02:13 AM

added some 2 for one titles, help me get rid of them! Louis

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper

Lead Actor

• 6,504 posts

Posted May 11 2003 - 05:58 AM

Interested in:

Cleopatra: Five Star Collection
Killing Zoe
Lord of the Flies: Criterion Collection
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring: Widescreen (2 disc or 4 or 5?)

See my list:
http://www.hometheat....hreadid=137144
Need an introduction to home theater? Check out our FAQ and Primer!!

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Louis-Olivier

Louis-Olivier

Stunt Coordinator

• 83 posts

Posted May 11 2003 - 04:52 PM

Everything has been traded on your list Vince! Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users