What's new

ISF Calibration in Georgia (1 Viewer)

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator
I live in Athens, GA and am considering getting an ISF calibration of my Panasonic TH-42PWD5UY Plasma Monitor. I have a few questions that maybe you guys can answer.

1) Can anyone recommend who to go to in GA for the calibration of a Plasma?

2) What kind of price am I looking at for this?

3) Is it really worth getting the calibration? Will the difference be substantial?

I have had my Plasma since November so it's had plenty of time to be run through the paces. Anybody that can help me out I thank you in advance!

-Edwin

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Look for a post with Brian Bunge or just do a search for Bunge. Send him a e-mail he will respond quickly. He will be doing mine this month. His customer service is excellent. He can probably answer any HT question you have. He is in the Loganville area so it's not to far away.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi Edwin

I come to the Atlanta area frequently (about 4 times annually). My next trip will be in late June.

Pricing on plasmas is $400 which includes 480i 480p and 1080i work as required. I also charge a $50 travel fee which offsets my expenses.

Send me an email if interested.

regards

Gregg Loewen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks