Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

ISF Calibration in Georgia

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Edwin_H

Edwin_H

Stunt Coordinator

• 230 posts

Posted May 07 2003 - 09:24 PM

I live in Athens, GA and am considering getting an ISF calibration of my Panasonic TH-42PWD5UY Plasma Monitor. I have a few questions that maybe you guys can answer.

1) Can anyone recommend who to go to in GA for the calibration of a Plasma?

2) What kind of price am I looking at for this?

3) Is it really worth getting the calibration? Will the difference be substantial?

I have had my Plasma since November so it's had plenty of time to be run through the paces. Anybody that can help me out I thank you in advance!

-Edwin

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   David Preston

David Preston

Supporting Actor

• 698 posts

Posted May 07 2003 - 09:46 PM

Look for a post with Brian Bunge or just do a search for Bunge. Send him a e-mail he will respond quickly. He will be doing mine this month. His customer service is excellent. He can probably answer any HT question you have. He is in the Loganville area so it's not to far away.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen

Producer

• 6,333 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted May 08 2003 - 12:33 AM

hi Edwin

I come to the Atlanta area frequently (about 4 times annually). My next trip will be in late June.

Pricing on plasmas is $400 which includes 480i 480p and 1080i work as required. I also charge a $50 travel fee which offsets my expenses.

Send me an email if interested.

regards

Gregg Loewen

The Sonodome - circa 2001
The Newest Sonotube - circa 2001
Gregg's DVDs updated...sometimes
Lion Audio Video Consultants usually current