Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone catch Leo's Freudian slip on the Screen Savers last night?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Dean DeMass

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter

• 1,829 posts

Posted May 05 2003 - 10:50 PM

Anyone catch the Screen Savers last night during the Real Deals segment? They were talking about Home Theaters in a Box and Patrick mentioned how surround sound brought soundtracks to life. He then goes on to say that The Lord of the Rings soundtrack sounds incredible. Leo then says "yeah, nothing like hearing Dildo, I mean Bilbo behind you" Leo then says something like "I don't think you want to hear the other thing from behind you" Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I was laughing so damn hard, I couldn't breath. Great moment. Posted Image

-Dean-

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E

Screenwriter

• 2,171 posts

Posted May 05 2003 - 11:29 PM

LOL i actually turned it on the 2nd after he said that as i was at work. I made sure to watch the replay to see what was so funny

capt

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Juan Castillo

Juan Castillo

Second Unit

• 434 posts

Posted May 06 2003 - 02:28 AM

I thought it was funny too, but didn't find funny the fact they they were pushing some of the crappiest HTIB's out there. I mean.. Classic brand?? And him saying that 30 or so watts per channel wouldn't even be needed in a 18x18 room?? Those techies need some skewlin

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Francois Caron

Francois Caron

Screenwriter

• 2,145 posts

Posted May 06 2003 - 04:18 AM

I found it slightly amusing, but no more than that. Then again, I live in a country where there's actually a town called Dildo! Posted Image

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Kyle

Kyle

Stunt Coordinator

• 133 posts

Posted May 06 2003 - 09:55 AM

I caught that also. I thought the guy from tech live was going to mess it up also by saying Bilbo so many times Posted Image
Kyle out-