What's new

Anyone catch Leo's Freudian slip on the Screen Savers last night? (1 Viewer)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Anyone catch the Screen Savers last night during the Real Deals segment? They were talking about Home Theaters in a Box and Patrick mentioned how surround sound brought soundtracks to life. He then goes on to say that The Lord of the Rings soundtrack sounds incredible. Leo then says "yeah, nothing like hearing Dildo, I mean Bilbo behind you" Leo then says something like "I don't think you want to hear the other thing from behind you" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was laughing so damn hard, I couldn't breath. Great moment. :D

-Dean-

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOL i actually turned it on the 2nd after he said that as i was at work. I made sure to watch the replay to see what was so funny

capt

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
I thought it was funny too, but didn't find funny the fact they they were pushing some of the crappiest HTIB's out there. I mean.. Classic brand?? And him saying that 30 or so watts per channel wouldn't even be needed in a 18x18 room?? Those techies need some skewlin

Kyle

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kyle
I caught that also. I thought the guy from tech live was going to mess it up also by saying Bilbo so many times :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks