What's new

Hidden In Plain View: Drive Thru's new band (1 Viewer)

Brenton

Screenwriter
I don't know how many others there are on the forum who are into the same music as I am, but it seems that Drive Thru Records has a new band. Drive Thru is the record label of such popular Pop Punk bands as Senses Fail, New Found Glory, The Starting Line, Finch, Allister, Home Grown, The Early November, The Movielife, Rx Bandits, Something Corporate, and Steel Train.

According to several fan-websites, and now officially from their current label, LLR Records, New Jersey band Hidden In Plain View has been signed to Drive Thru (in fact, it seems that the only one who hasn't reported this yet is Drive Thru themselves). This is good news for the band, as Drive Thru is undeniably the single most popular independent label for the Pop Punk scene that is moving hugely through the high school generation, and is on the verge of overthrowing that MTV music that so many love to hate.

I gave their music a listen, and there is a noticeable similarity to other bands like New Found Glory and Saves the Day.

With the move to Drive Thru Records, the band will certainly gain an enormous and loyal fanbase.

Brenton

Screenwriter
And now, 47 days later, Drive Thru Records themselves have officially confirmed the signing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks