What's new

Any place still selling the Panny CP72? (1 Viewer)

Brian M Kuss

Auditioning
Is there anyplace left that has the Panasonic CP72? I'm looking for a replacement for my Toshiba 3109 and I really want to stay with a changer. Or any other suggestions for a DVD changer with great PQ (under $300)?

BradJudy

Stunt Coordinator
Crutchfield has some 'scratch and dent' ones for sale. The Circuit City and SoundTrack near me have some left over, so you can check local places as well.

JimC_A

Stunt Coordinator
Be careful buying any of the Crutchfield scratch and dents. I've sent two 72's back myself. I'd be curious to know if the numbers I have written down match any of their scratch and dents.

Scott Tucker

Stunt Coordinator
There is a reason all these stores have so many open-box units still left in there inventories. I would look to a newer model from Panasonic.

Scott

DougP

Agent
I recently went on a hunt for a CP-72 myself. I ordered from the Crutchfield's "scratch and dent" and I've been using the machine for 3 weeks without issue. In fact, I love it.

I've got a Panny 36" HDTV ready and this is the first progressive scan player I've plugged in. Near as I can tell the picture's a beaut... but I'm not a videophile when compared to many on this BB. But - I do think it looks pretty sweet.

Anyway, it's the last place I could find it and since it was scratch-and-dent and they had a free shipping coupon, I got it for $170 no tax/ship.

Crutchfield takes over the warranty - so it's got one year but not through the factory.

cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks