What's new

Radiohead 7 Television Commercials! (1 Viewer)

Kristoffer

Second Unit
Acording to musictap.com this is comming out on dvd in August!
These music video are great ! Karma Police, Just, paranoid android, Fade out and so on..:emoji_thumbsup:

JimBarrese

Stunt Coordinator
Great news, I only wish they'd update it with the videos that have come out since. Pyramid Song is one of my all time favorite videos, I'd love to have that on there.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Uncompressed PCM would be nice...DTS would be great. Meeting People is Easy had great sound, but I found the movie boring.
I love Radiohead and a collection of videos or a concert would be great.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Can't wait for this one. Radiohead is one of the few bands out there that gives me faith in music.

Matt_P

Second Unit
Any reviews on this release? Audio quality? It comes out tomorrow!

A Radiohead concert DVD/Video retrospective would be great to see one day.

Jeremy_Z

Agent
I bought this today and just finished watching it. The video quality is pretty good...about as good as music videos get. The sound is stereo and sounds great. No extras...just the 7 videos. Too bad...should've included the rest.

Chris Tedesco

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris
That's pretty cool, but like someone said before...more videos would be great!

What would be better is a live set in DTS! They played a gig in New York Recently and played part of it on MTV2. Man, this would be awesome to have on DVD.

We'll see, maybe one day.:)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
watched this today. The sound was great, nice to have PCM on some discs. Disappointed there wasnt more to the disc, but oh well. And did anyone else notice the bitrate on this disc? Most of the time it was at 9+MBsec. Lowest I saw it go was mid 8s. That is insane. Of course, they had the room to do so.
This was the first time I saw most of these videos, so this was a treat for me. Now if only SACDs or DVDAs of their music would arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks