What's new

***Official "The Amazing Race 4" Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
CBS website TAR page is up!

Looks like it's going to be in Survivor's time slot, Thursday at 8 PM, with the premiere on May 29 running 90 minutes. Wow, I can't believe it's finally going to be on. As frustrating as it was waiting, it's good to have one my favorite shows running throughout the whole summer.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Alrighty. AR is the best reality show on IMHO. If I could only make everyone else watch. ;)

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
WooHoo! Looks to be a good group, and being in the Survivor timeslot, against pitiful Friends repeats should help the ratings, and assure an AR5 :emoji_thumbsup:

Chris

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
My browser keeps hanging up on the official CBS TAR website (too much javascript I think) and I was wondering where are they gonna start the show, does anybody know? Like the first one was at Central Park in NYC, etc. etc.

Jay

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Should be fun!:emoji_thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the bitching and arguing begin. This show really reminds me of just how good a relationship my wife and I really have. :D

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
To get us a little more pumped for tonight, TV Guide Online has an interview with Bertram van Munster, one of the producers of TAR, no spoilers either so anyone can read it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Haha, I saw a clip of Phil Keoghan on ET last night, and in a nutshell he said that they made it tough(er) (in the way of obstacles) this season because they wanted to see people freak out!

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Good time slot, I watched it a little bit the first season but it got lost in the competition for me. I'll have to try and watch it this season, I like the concept a lot.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I'm starting to like the NFL Moms, Air Traffic Control Guys, and the NY guys already. Every other team is too early too tell.

But question. How can they get away with running like that in an airport, without security stopping them? Are they given extra leeway with the CBS cameras near there?

Joel C

Screenwriter
Well, I guess you can say "tits" on TV now.

Great episode. Sorry that the married parents got eliminated... they were sweet. Classy exit, however.

Didn't like the stunt that the father/son pulled, cutting the air traffic guys in front of the NFL wives (I need to learn their names).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hey, it's a race, and karma does have a way of biting you in the butt.

I was LOL when I heard "Come on, Flo!" (Chris to Amanda, who's got one of the filthiest mouths for a reality TV contestant...I love it!)

I couldn't believe the Air Traffic guys perservered with Dave mucking up his right knee.

This is a humbling race.

Josh's "I don't want those blondes with the fake tits to ...win" comment was classic. Jaree's comment about quitting smoking was also LOL.

The Clowns showing up with their clown noses at the final pitstop was also funny.

Chuck needs to shit or get off the pot (the virgin couple going on 12 years of relationship).

You have to wonder if the NFL wives would have beaten the last team had they not taken the fast forward. BTW, one of the wives is the wife of Ray Buchanan of the Atlanta Falcons. I didn't quite recognize the other husband.

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator
Good start! Did that one guy call his partner "Flo" when she was lagging? :laugh:

I haven't decided who I'm rooting for yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks