Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

What is the name of this movie???

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Paul_Saul

Paul_Saul

Stunt Coordinator

• 119 posts

Posted May 03 2003 - 02:07 AM

I remember (vaguely) the plot of this movie but I don't know the name of it. Can anyone help??? It goes like this... A man is working in a shop (either a chemist or machinist) and there is an explosion and the man is blinded. He is then being taken care of at a large house in the country. For some reason (probably money) his caretakers decide to drive him crazy. They give him the old gaslight treatment, moving things on him etc. I remember the final scene pretty well. He is in a car crash by/in a lake. Both he and the main bad character are in the water, he can swim but the bad person can't - he makes it to shore and tries to throw a life ring to the bad character who ends up drowning. I believe that the bad character may have caused the "accident" to happen in the first place. Poetic justice. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
P.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   MichaelPe

MichaelPe

Screenwriter

• 1,118 posts

Posted May 03 2003 - 04:05 AM

This sounds vaguely like "Wings in the Dark"...

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Paul_Saul

Paul_Saul

Stunt Coordinator

• 119 posts

Posted May 03 2003 - 04:41 AM

Well, I read the description and "Wings in the Dark" is NOT it. Thanks for the try. Anyone else?
P.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users