What's new

Got Apex Deals Page (1 Viewer)

Kieran Coghlan

Second Unit
You know I really like the work Apex does for that deals page... lots of great deals that are fun to read even if I don't end up buying them.

HOWEVER.... more than once recently I have been unable to find the price/deal posted on the deals page. Take for example today's deal posted about the Western Digital Caviar SE (JB / 8MB cache) 7200rpm IDE drives... a 120GB one for $94 and a 180GB one for ~$118. The closes I got was the 120GB one for $104. The 180GB drive on Dell's site was ~$170 after rebate.

What gives? Am I doing something wrong? This has happened on other deals too, but I was actually interested making a purchase in this case....

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
Send email and ask, as I recall, people that post the stuff do respond to inquiries, within 24 hours.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Kieran, I've ran into that same problem several times as well with that Apex page. The WD HDD deal isn't what is stated on the deal page and the same thing occurred when they were doing a special on the Dell Dimensions; the discount wasn't aas much as they said.

I thought I was doing something wrong as well but I followed the instructions stated on the previous page.

?!?

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Kieran,

Are you sure you are doing the deal correctly? Make sure you follow all of the directions.

Use the link GotApex gives, search for the item, add it to your cart. $94. It's $179 minus 20% minus the $50 MIR.

Aaron

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Kieran,

I just checked it out and you have to go through the process of adding it to your cart and checking out. The "Dell Small Business customer, save 20% on Software and Peripherals" will show up after you've done this. (which in the case of the 120gb is $35.99 off).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks