What's new

amazon.com $30 for signing up for CC (1 Viewer)

Scott_F_S

Second Unit
Amazon.com is giving a $30 credit for signing up for their credit card. Then you earn discount points by using it.

I signed up, used a share the love and free shipping and got Xena for $30 and change.

Nice deal.

Scott_F_S

Second Unit
Yes, you fill out a form, it takes a few minutes to process it, and then you get an e-mail within 10 minutes or so to tell you if you've been approved. They mail you a credit card, but you can use it immediately in your amazon.com account to get the $30 off your order.

Some have been reporting that it's only $20. Mine was $30. Maybe it's $30 if you're logged into your account, $20 if you're not? I don't know.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
I received my card a couple of weeks ago and I just placed my first order over $30 using this my Amazon card, but it didn't automatically take off the $30. Possibly it will be created back to the card once the DVD (Rashamon CC) has shipped.

Chris S.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Well I had to end up calling Amazon (hardest part was finding their 800 number) and they lady on the phone was really nice and had no trouble removing the $30. I would consider it a no hassle deal for sure.

Chris S.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
I think it's $20 if you haven't been pre-approved. (Who knows how they determine THAT... Perhaps length of time having an AMAZON acct.?)

D

Users who are viewing this thread