What's new

Paradigm Studio ADP Surrounds (1 Viewer)

Ron_L

Second Unit
Alrighty,

yet another post about Paradigm products, everything is in and finished except for the surrounds. To finish the system off, I'd like the studio adp to go with the rest of the studio setup.

How much is a " good " deal on these speakers? My regular place of business tried to shuck and jive me on these.

John Dunlap

Stunt Coordinator
Ron,

I got mine this year for $720. A very good deal if I may say so.:)

When I bought them I was wondering if they would be overkill for my system but they sound great and I have no regrets. Be warned though. They are BIG!

-John

Ron_L

Second Unit
Paul,

That is a good price I was hoping to pay in the area of $850 w/tax though.

$1000 MSRP eh? That was the salesman's " special price " to me for buying over $6000 worth of equipment from him.

PaulT

Supporting Actor
I haven't seen that price on the list but assume that from the posts I have seen with people paying 800ish in BC and Ontario. MSRP on the 40's is 1100 so I can't see the grand being too far out.

I'll be home in 2 weeks and will be going to Kelowna to swing a deal on 40's, CC and ADP's. They didn't have any in stock when I was there as I said I think they sell more 20's.

The cat is using the S-15 packing box for a jungle gym at the moment, guess he'll leave the area once I take it out and plug it in....

Easy enough for you to check the price there, though, don't you have 4 or so Reference Dealers in Van area? I PM'ed another Lower Mainland member and he had no info on the ADP's.

Edit: searched around and found this thread - confirms MSRP was 1050CDN last summer, can't have changed much:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...819#post693819

Ron_L

Second Unit
Thanks Paul,

You've been most helpful.

I bought the ADP's today. $898CDN tax included.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks