What's new

Best price for SPEED RACER? (1 Viewer)

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
I have a problem... I wanted to pick up a copy of Speed Racer for each of my two nephews. They are car freaks, and at just the right ages to love this series like I did when I was that young. I saw that DeepDiscountDVD.com had it for $12.22 so I ordered a couple of copies to take with me when I fly from L.A. to Pennsylvania to see them on May 20th. It usually takes quite a while to receive my orders from DeepDiscount, but I figured I had plenty of time...

Well, I have now been informed that Speed Racer is on back order, but they think it will ship on May 12th!! There's no way I will receive it in time to take with me on my trip, so I need the best place to purchase these discs (online or B&M) for a decent price (as my trip is costing me enough as it is).

Help!!!

Also, sorry to print my whole long story...but it feels good to get it all out...whew. :b

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
I picked up Speed Racer last week at Costco (Corona, CA) for $14.99. They had plenty of copies in stock.

FYI - Cool outet jacket / sleeve made of rubber formed like tire tread.

Jon_Welker

Second Unit
Picked mine up at Target for $14.99. I would say spend an extra 2 bucks and visit CostCo or Target.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Thanks everyone! My Best Buy has it for $14.99 as well (though they are sold out). I'll give Walmart a shot, otherwise I'll hit Target.

Thanks again!

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
I STILL haven't been able to find this anywhere in my area, except for the stores that sell at full-price (Virgin & Suncoast). There seems to be some sort of distribution problem on this title here.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I STILL haven't been able to find this anywhere in my area, except for the stores that sell at full-price
That's strange, I saw at both the Frys and Best Buy in your area. I guess they sold out quickly and haven't gotten any restocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks