Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Pink Floyd Pulse DVD?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   JaymeF

JaymeF

Agent

• 25 posts

Posted April 29 2003 - 09:31 AM

This may be a repost, but the search function isn't working and I am new to the forums, so go easy on me Posted Image

Does anyone know when the Pulse DVD may be coming out? I really really really want it on DVD.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Wayne Bundrick

Wayne Bundrick

Screenwriter

• 2,358 posts

Posted April 29 2003 - 02:41 PM

David Gilmour is working on the 5.1 mix. But "Pink Floyd Live in Pompeii" will be out before "Pulse".
Wayne Bundrick

"It tastes like there's a party in my mouth and everybody's throwing up!" -- Philip J. Fry

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   andrew markworthy

andrew markworthy

Producer

• 4,769 posts

Posted April 29 2003 - 07:22 PM

'Pulse' has been promised for years and years and every once in a while 'definitive' news comes through that it's going to be released x months from now. We're still waiting. I guess the answer is that yes, it *will* be released (heck, even Back to the Future eventually got released and that was initially promised in the first wave of DVDs) but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   David McIntosh

David McIntosh

Agent

• 28 posts

Posted May 03 2003 - 01:12 PM

[quote] David Gilmour is working on the 5.1 mix. But "Pink Floyd Live in Pompeii" will be out before "Pulse". [quote]
Oh. That's the best news I've heard all day. Somehow I managed to miss the Laserdiscs of both those titles. ^^; I just kind of assumed that they'd somehow been forgotten about. Actually, I think I'm more excited about the idea of Live In Pompeii on DVD than Pulse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users