Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Great HT seating deals at Costco.com!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Devin U

Devin U

Second Unit

• 399 posts

Posted April 28 2003 - 12:20 AM

My wife got a email from Costco today, and they had a fabulous deal on Home theater furniture packages. Ive seen similar chairs go for $1500 each, and here you get four plus a chaise for less than two at that price, plus free shipping. I copied the link from her email, and if it doesnt work, you can find it at costco.com in the furniture section.

http://64.4.22.250/c..._l...6.3.125511

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Scott Dautel

Scott Dautel

Second Unit

• 471 posts

Posted April 28 2003 - 01:55 AM

VERY Interesting!
Working Link here --> Costco Home Theatre Seating

Scott

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Bill Balcziak

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor

• 884 posts

Posted April 28 2003 - 05:38 AM

Curious configuration requirements. I'm not clear on how to configure the chairs, given this requirement: "When placing your order you must order a 2-pack of arms with every order and a wedge arm needs to be purchased when connecting any two pieces together." The arms run an extra $340 and the wedge arms are $170. When you factor thos prices in, these chairs seem like a lot less of a bargain.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Ronnie Ferrell

Ronnie Ferrell

Second Unit

• 355 posts

Posted April 28 2003 - 08:12 AM

I think that is if you order the chairs/chaises individually and put a custom package together. Three individual chairs totals $1,379.97, while the 3 chair set is $1,749.99. I am guess guessing here... EDIT: If you click on more info under the sets you will see that the sets do include the center wedges and end arms as needed per set. Ronnie
[c]
Meet our new boy, Mousse![/c]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users