What's new

Mechassault - 3 on 1 and I win (1 Viewer)

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
I got into a four person game on Mechassault with 3 other guys. They were obviously new to the game and not very good. They teamed up against me. I had a madcat, they had a rag a YMIR and a madcat. I won 8 to 6. They were talking trash on the headset and I still beat them. Now if they would have been experienced they would have killed me but it was just funny because they were talking trash. Not a big deal, just thought it was funny. They would split up looking for me and I would pick them off one at a time.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
lol yeah those are the fun parts of mech assault. there have been a few times when the game launched all my teammates dropped so it was 4-1 or 3-1 and ive won a couple of times.

capt

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
I too have had that happen. It is even better when they are talking trash. In one game, it was 3 on 1 and I won 10 to 8. What was funny was the fact that all of the trash talking that was going on in the beginning died after about 2 minutes when it was replaced with the occasional cough or curse word.

That said, I have found myself on the losing end of those games more times than I care to remember.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
I just got Xbox live over the weekend. I've been doing so so but what I don't get is one of ur teammates have this idea of fun shooting u from behind....Darn 12 year olds!

On another note, when is the HTF game on ususally?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks