What's new

Edward Scissorhands dvd transfer quality? (1 Viewer)

Aaron Cohen

Second Unit
I just purchased this dvd and was a bit confused as to how red everyone's face is.... Is this how it was theatrically? On the VHS the faces were nowhere NEAR this red. Was that a problem with that or the DVD transfer? I read nothing but good things about the transfer (including the digital bits) and felt confident about picking it up. I'll feel better if this was how it was theatrically. But the faces just look absurdly red to me....

Aaron Cohen

Second Unit
Update on this, I was viewing the dvd on a friend's computer monitor. I brought it home and watched it on my widescreen set where the difference was absolutely startling. Everything looked great. Ignore my earlier post.

SvenS

Second Unit
Update on this, I was viewing the dvd on a friend's computer monitor. I brought it home and watched it on my widescreen set where the difference was absolutely startling. Everything looked great. Ignore my earlier post.
Sounds like you need to take AVIA DVD over to your friend's place to calibrate his computer monitor big time!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks