What's new

Made a few orders today... (1 Viewer)

Ryan_MF

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered a Rotel RSX-1055 (in silver) today from a local HiFi shop. I got a nice 10% discount on the purchase. Total for the receiver with tax was only $1250. I'll be matching it with Dynaudio Audience 122s, which I also ordered today at the same percentage discount, then adding a 122C, 42s for surround and a new SVS or Adire subwoofer as well.

I'll post my impressions when both the Rotel and the Dyn 122s are in.

RobCar

Stunt Coordinator
Congratulations. Seems like dealers who carry Rotel often offer the 10% pretty easily but then don't budge much below that. Definitely looking forward to hearing your impressions of that unit though.

So which Adire subwoofer are you considering?

Ryan_MF

Stunt Coordinator
Before I choose a subwoofer, I'm going to find out more about the sealed Tempest unit that Adire is supposedly working on.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
Ryan you might want to check out this tempest kit as well EZSub I built the shiva version and its very simple to build.

You will also likely be interested in Club Rotel now that you've joined the family:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks