-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

John Doe season finale...Holy Cow!! (MAJOR SPOILERS)..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#21 of 21 BrianW

BrianW

Screenwriter

• 2,552 posts

Posted April 30 2003 - 05:41 AM

Good for you, Nigel. I wish I could have seen the episode with unspoiled eyes. But after being told by Fox that I would be SHOCKED at how UNLIKELY the PERSON IN THE SOCK-HAT would be, I knew that Digger was the only one it could be.

However... I recall that Theresa was dragged from the scene by Trenchcoat, not Sock-Hat. But when Doe reached her, she was being dragged by Sock-Hat, not Trenchcoat. Could Digger have been attempting a rescue and still be one of the good guys?

Here, I’ll let a Fox preview answer that question:
Quote:
Tune in for the second season premier, with two all-new, back-to-back episodes of John Doe, where you'll find out that Digger is, in fact, not Doe's new arch nemesis, but SOMETHING ELSE THAT WILL TOTALLY BLOW YOU AWAY!! No, Really! When you find out what Digger really is, you'll be ABSOLUTELY AMAZED!!! So think of all the things that Digger could possibly be (besides the bad guy you now think he is, since that wouldn’t be very amazing, especially after you saw him orchestrate the Phoenix Group’s activities and attempt to abduct Theresa), and pick the MOST UNLIKELY OF ALL, and THAT is how AMAZED you’ll be when we reveal Digger’s True Secret!

And be sure to stay tuned for the second all-new episode in the back-to-back season premier, when John Doe and Digger Doe set out together in their brotherly quest to find their long-lost father, who turns out to be none other than the Pope!

And don’t forget to tune in to the final episode of 24 where we'll reveal that Michelle’s brother is the mastermind behind everything!

Oh, and Greg the Bunny? He was gay. Enough with the petitions, already!

-Brian
Come, Rubidia. Let's blow this epoch.