Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Babylon 5 Season 2, cheapest Online?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Lloyd White

Lloyd White

Stunt Coordinator

• 86 posts

Posted April 25 2003 - 04:31 PM

Anybody know where I can get Babylon 5 Season 2 on DVD for cheap? The cheapest I can find is Amazon.ca, with the promotional code CANADAVCARDS for 10$ off (pays for standard shipping) for a total of $76.26 CAD, which is $52.48 USD according to XE.com. Not bad, and if this is the cheapest deal, at least I'm getting the word out. Amazon.ca is the most professional of the Canadian retailers I believe.
My DVD Owned List
My DVD Wish List
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   David Williams

David Williams

Screenwriter

• 2,290 posts

Posted April 26 2003 - 07:45 PM

Thanks for the tip, Lloyd! Posted Image It sure looks like a really good deal considering Best Buy's price is now confirmed to be $79.99 in most markets. That's a good $25+ savings for a little over a week's wait. Bottom line: Unless some B&M gets wacky with the prices, it looks like Canada is way cheaper on this title.
"Only two things are infinite––the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." ––Albert Einstein

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Ed Faver

Ed Faver

Second Unit

• 378 posts

Posted April 27 2003 - 04:09 AM

David- Thanks for the tip. I haven't ordered from amazon.ca in some time & needed to be reminded of what a good deal it is. The coupon code fully cancelled the shipping, so I'm getting B5 s.2 for $53. Better than Costco!

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa

Producer

• 5,298 posts

Posted April 27 2003 - 04:53 AM

DVD Soon and despite some of the lukewarm opinions they sent me a shipping Notice and Got it to me for $55 Shipped
My DVD Collection

The Megaplex

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Brian E

Brian E

Screenwriter

• 1,636 posts

Posted April 27 2003 - 02:48 PM

Ordered mine from Amazon.ca using the $10 off coupon. Best deal I've found anywhere.
~Brian

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   BradJudy

BradJudy

Stunt Coordinator

• 211 posts

Posted April 27 2003 - 03:18 PM

Yep - this was the same with Season 1. I guess I'll be ordering from Canada again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users