What's new

Babylon 5 Season 2, cheapest Online? (1 Viewer)

Lloyd White

Stunt Coordinator
Anybody know where I can get Babylon 5 Season 2 on DVD for cheap? The cheapest I can find is Amazon.ca, with the promotional code CANADAVCARDS for 10$ off (pays for standard shipping) for a total of $76.26 CAD, which is $52.48 USD according to XE.com. Not bad, and if this is the cheapest deal, at least I'm getting the word out. Amazon.ca is the most professional of the Canadian retailers I believe.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
Thanks for the tip, Lloyd! :) It sure looks like a really good deal considering Best Buy's price is now confirmed to be $79.99 in most markets. That's a good $25+ savings for a little over a week's wait. Bottom line: Unless some B&M gets wacky with the prices, it looks like Canada is way cheaper on this title.

Ed Faver

Second Unit
David-

Thanks for the tip. I haven't ordered from amazon.ca in some time & needed to be reminded of what a good deal it is. The coupon code fully cancelled the shipping, so I'm getting B5 s.2 for $53. Better than Costco!

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
DVD Soon and despite some of the lukewarm opinions they sent me a shipping Notice and Got it to me for $55 Shipped

Brian E

Screenwriter
Ordered mine from Amazon.ca using the $10 off coupon. Best deal I've found anywhere.

BradJudy

Stunt Coordinator
Yep - this was the same with Season 1. I guess I'll be ordering from Canada again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks