What's new

Entire System For Sale. (1 Viewer)

Craig Ball

Second Unit
Only one problem, I will only accept local pick up. I'm in Oklahoma City and have an entire system I want to sell. Here's what I have. Pair KLF-30's,Pair KLF C-7's, Pair KSP-S6, Pair SVS 20-39CS+, Pair of Acurus A200x3, Samson S1000, Panamax 5300, Sony DVP-S565D, Sony C701ES, H/K AVR 520. I'll sell the whole thing for $4,500. I paid at least $8,000 for this set up. If interested Please email me at [email protected] Thanks

Craig

Jason Monette

Second Unit
If you contact Tom and Ron with SVS they will usually help you out. A friend of mine didn't have the boxes when he sold his, he talked to Tom and they gave him a box so he could ship it.

Craig Ball

Second Unit
I'm willing to sperate but the prices seperate may be a bit higher if added together. I put the low price of $4,500 in the hopes that someone out there might want it all.

Craig

Craig Ball

Second Unit
I emailed them asking how much for the boxes shipped to me. What ever that costs, If anything will be added to the price. I haven't had them set-up in about 4 months, they are perfect. I don't have any kind of Paypal or anything like that so I'd need payment up front before I shipped and I don't know how to figure out shipping costs until there shipped!!

Craig

Craig Ball

Second Unit
We'll Jason, It looks like it will be an additional $110 for the boxes from SVS. So my price + boxes + shipping, Maybe you'd be better off buying new, thats why I asked for local pick up.

Craig

BrandonR

Stunt Coordinator
How far is oklahoma city from Indianapolis ? I will be flying there in june from Prescott Az.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks