What's new

Avia Contacts? (1 Viewer)

Rod D

Grip
I've been trying to Contact AVIA through their website for the last couple of days with out any luck. The website seems to have changed, it no longer has any information about their products. I purchased a copy of AVIA from Tower Records online and when it showed up, it had (2)red filters and one green, no blue. I thought I could contact Ovation Software and have them send/ship me a blue filter rather then returning the entire AVIA DVD Package back to Tower. Any one with a phone/fax number of Ovation or contact information would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
Rod

Bill Kane

Screenwriter
Here's Ovation's CS no. It worked today but went to voicemail...

800 572-3917

If you get a live person, you might ask if there's a blue filter gel you can buy at a camera store. O/W I'm sure they'll mail you one.

Shana

Stunt Coordinator
Lots of luck, they were no help when I tried to contact them with questions through their website and through a PM to Kuo.

Rod D

Grip
I used Bill's # to contact Ovation Monday 4/28/03, call went directly to voice mail, left a message and return contact #. Kelley from Ovation returned my call first thing Tuesday 4/29/03, after some phone tag finally made contact with Kelley. Kelley said that she would send me a blue filter in the next days mail. Should be the end of the problem, all is well.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Rod

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks