Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Avia Contacts?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Rod D

Rod D

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted April 25 2003 - 06:00 AM

I've been trying to Contact AVIA through their website for the last couple of days with out any luck. The website seems to have changed, it no longer has any information about their products. I purchased a copy of AVIA from Tower Records online and when it showed up, it had (2)red filters and one green, no blue. I thought I could contact Ovation Software and have them send/ship me a blue filter rather then returning the entire AVIA DVD Package back to Tower. Any one with a phone/fax number of Ovation or contact information would greatly be appreciated. Thanks Rod

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Darrel McBane

Darrel McBane

Second Unit

• 364 posts

Posted April 25 2003 - 08:09 AM

You could try and e-mail Guy Kuo from his post on Red Push and Grayscale in the Tweaks area.
Enjoy the Toys!

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Bill Kane

Bill Kane

Screenwriter

• 1,373 posts

Posted April 25 2003 - 08:22 AM

Here's Ovation's CS no. It worked today but went to voicemail... 800 572-3917 If you get a live person, you might ask if there's a blue filter gel you can buy at a camera store. O/W I'm sure they'll mail you one.

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Rod D

Rod D

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted April 26 2003 - 10:49 AM

Thanks for the number Bill. I'll give them a call Monday. Rod

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Shana

Shana

Stunt Coordinator

• 207 posts

Posted April 28 2003 - 05:09 AM

Lots of luck, they were no help when I tried to contact them with questions through their website and through a PM to Kuo.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Rod D

Rod D

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted April 30 2003 - 04:36 AM

I used Bill's # to contact Ovation Monday 4/28/03, call went directly to voice mail, left a message and return contact #. Kelley from Ovation returned my call first thing Tuesday 4/29/03, after some phone tag finally made contact with Kelley. Kelley said that she would send me a blue filter in the next days mail. Should be the end of the problem, all is well. Thanks to everyone for the help. Rod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users