-Not Logged In-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Denon receiver problems recommend auth serv. center?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   DarrinH

Second Unit

• 305 posts

Posted April 25 2003 - 12:16 AM

My Denon 2802 which I bought last August is having a problem. The front right channel goes on and off at volume levels of -12 or higher on the DVD digital input.
I checked the software and that was not the problem. So I ran the test signals and left it on the FR channel but no on or off. Seems to be doing it only on the DVD input.
I live in WV and I looked on Denons' website and there appear to be Super Service centers and authorized service centers.
Can anyone who has had work done before recommend one of these on the east coast out of the ones listed?
This really bites and I did not expect this from a Denon unit. I bought it new from a store in Nashville Tenn. last year. They said they were an authorized dealer but I am going to verify my warranty today by phone with Denon before I do anything.
ThanksPosted Image
added 10:20 AM
I did just verify that I purchased from an authorized dealer so thats good news. I have a 2 year warranty that is active.
Has anyone had service done on a Denon before?
President of the WV Home Theater Group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users