Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Mirage

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Clyde Metz

Clyde Metz

Agent

• 35 posts

Posted April 24 2003 - 11:53 AM

I am looking for a place around Tampa. Fl. or on the internet to purchase Mirage OM9, OM-C2 and OM-R2. Has anyone found great prices any where? Thanks for your help.
Clyde

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Rob Ritch

Rob Ritch

Agent

• 46 posts

Posted April 25 2003 - 01:05 AM

I know that Tweeter carries the mirage speakers, that I where I got mine. There are two in the Tampa area. It looks like they may be called Sound Advice in FL. check out Tweeter

Sound Advice
1102 East Fowler Ave.
Tampa, FL 33612
813-971-4434

TAMPA I Sound Advice
2905 N. Dale Mabry
Tampa, FL 33607
813- 872-4434
Rob Ritch

Quote from SWMBO after seeing first HD football game "Holy crap I can count the grass blades, this is cool" She finally understands benefit of my HT

My Home TheaterMy DVD Collection

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Pasquale

Pasquale

Auditioning

• 10 posts

Posted April 25 2003 - 01:38 AM

Clyde,

I just purchased the OM9's, an OM2 and a OM200 from Sound Advice. The best I could do was ten percent off. Let me know if they give you a better price. I am waiting for the truck to come now and will let you know how they sound once I have listened to them for a little while. I loved them in the showroom, we will see how I like them at home. Sound Advice lets you bring them back and exchange them for a equally priced or more expensive speaker within a year. Good luck, many people on this forum helped me doing the decision making process.

Peace, Pat