What's new

Mech Assault Tonight-Time for a break from PSO :-) 9 Pm EST (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
hey guys. tonight at 9 PM EST ill be running some group play. I need a PSO break so come on down and hopefully we can get some matchups going

capt

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
No! Must play PSO! Must get to level 23 and get my Panic Partisan up to level 8!!! :D

Crap... I'll be at MechAssault :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
LOl Rob. I got some luck in PSO today. I was playing some more cave quests when i got home from work and made it up to level 26 and with my mag now at 42 i believe. The best is i finally got the trigriner to upgrade my weapon +3. So now im at +8 after 4 days of not finding any way to upgrade it. I also found another mag in the first part of mines 1. Then i had to get off since Clone Wars came. But read the clone wars post for my thoughts

capt

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately CSI and ER will pretty much cut in to any time I would have to play MA with you all. However, I should be on PSO around 11:00ish. I have finally hit level 18 and have gotten my mag to level 22. Damn Sega and their addictive video games! ;)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
We played from 9-10:10. Scar had to sign off so only 3 of us were left so we decided to call it a night.

capt

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
Damn, I saw this thread and was looking for the your game, but didn't get there till 9:55. Had a double header in the hockey league. Then I saw you signed off.

I think I'll try to make the next Mech night. I haven't played this in ages and have yet to try the new content I downloaded.

It seems a lot of, shall I say, "punks", are on Mech Assualt, as the last time played, it was nothing but cursing and smack talking. Not that I mind smack talk, but when you have a ghetto attitude about it and bring my "moms" into, that's just too much. So it would be nice to play with a more mature crowd :)

Mike D.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks