What's new

(un)Official HTF Greater Cincinnati Meet (V.3) (1 Viewer)

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Ok fellas, my turn :D

Well this is the third time we've done this, so I'm sure every one is familiar with the format. Pretty much movies, music, food, beer, naked ladies. Well scratch the naked ladies.:)

All we need to do is determine a date and a time and we're set. Directions to my house are so simple you'd have to have some type of learning disability to not find it. I suggests we bump up the starting time since we seem to always run out of it.

I will leave the date up to you guys. I suggests we start at 3pm, since daylight is not a factor, my room is completely light controlled.

So what ever day is good for you guys, my house is open!

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
Oh yeah, 3 pm, none of you guys have to drive 3+ hours!!!

How do you get to your house again?:D

If it fits in my car, should I bring my SVS? That is, if I don't think it wasn't worth the money and return it. I don't see that happening.

Unless I am working overtime, I am available any weekend besides July 6th. That is Cedar Point time! So the date is up to everyone else.

And I like the naked lady idea, maybe would should roll with it.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I'll be sticking around Miami for the first session of summer classes, so I'll be back on Sunday, May 18th, through Friday, June 27th. Revolve around my schedule...OR ELSE!!! :D

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
I have a wedding to attend in North Carolina in May. I believe it's the weekend of the 24-26, but I'll have to double-check once I get home from work.

LaMarcus, I hope you have those bass shakers wired by that time. Then again, if you do, don't tell anyone. ;)

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
ME WANT BASS!!!!

Seriously, my chest still hurts from the last meet. Or maybe that's just cause I eat too much grease. Lard, straight from the can.

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
Okay, two weddings. The one in North Carolina is on May 17, and there's one here in Cincinnati on June 14, so those two Saturdays are out for me.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Okay people, I'm going to make an executive decision here and say JUNE 7 2003 will be the date for our next HTF meeting!

3 pm starting time. Here are the directions.

South of Dayton:

I75 North, (take) Main St exit, Turn left up Main st, go straight, Turn left on Waverly.

North Of Dayton:

I75 South, Main St exit. Turn right up Main St, go straight, Turn left on Waverly.

Did you notice how simple that was? You'd have to be an idiot to get lost or not be able to make 2 turns. And since I know none of you are idiots I don't see any of you having problems getting to my house.

Phone number is:
(937)278-9270

I said June 7th because that should give every one time to prepare, including myself. By then I should have my acoustic tiles up (svs is tearing basement apart), bass shakers should be installed, and my speakers should have all the new components upgraded by then. I can sit six men with good seats for sight and sound, others will have to compromise just a little bit. Can't wait to have you all.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
You guys are making me spruce up the place. I'm going to redo me ceiling before you all get here. Planning on recessed lighting with remote control, and putting insulation up there. If time permits, may even recess my tv, if I won't have to tear down every wall that connects to it.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
June 1st is a Sunday, right? Anyway to make it on Saturday? I hope to make it, but I have a final on the 3rd so I'll need to study. We'll see what happens!

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Okay George, you don't have to show every one how I can't read a calendar.;)

Okee dokee, June 7th (since you have a test on the 3rd).

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Oh yeah, I bought that THX WOW dvd George, it should be here today or tomorrow. I see this being my favorite dvd because it's something that I can watch when I just want to sit in my theater for a quick smoke or bite to eat.

I also bought that U-571, that movie was scary. I thought my damn ceiling was going to fall in. I thought I'd never say this but, it was waaaay too much bass. I actually got worried, not too mention it was hurting my friggin ears.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
June 7th, that's good for me. I hope everyone else likes it too. That DVD demo disc is great. It's my favorite too, especially since I got my SVS in. Sounds way better than my original sub. I love U-571, although it makes me NOT want to join the navy and go on a sub. Even though I know today's subs are much better built and can stay under the water for months at a time.

Attention Chad, have you gotten my e-mails? Where are you?

Glad you're going to make it Thomas, always great to meet new people.

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
George I meant to send you a email about that sub. Matter of fact I think I did and you didn't email me back ya jerk! George you've emailed me with about 4 different email addresses check your mail, you should have some.

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
I'll have to check my schedule. I may have a show that evening. :frowning: I'll get back to ya. Besides, you guys make me have Home Theater Envy. :D

EDIT:
I do have a performance that night, so unless it gets cancelled, I won't be able to attend. I'm sorry to miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks