What's new

any Denon AVR-3200 Owners out there (1 Viewer)

Don

Second Unit
i need to know how to record off this using a vcr. i tryed recording the other night and the whole thing came out blank. Don,

Don

Second Unit
but what about the video and what do you do when you want to record something do you set the vcr on or what. Don,

jeff glowinski

Auditioning
I do all my recording directly from my Sat dish into my VCR. The receiver plays no part. When I watch a tape on the VCR, the audio out plays through my receiver.

Prathavan V

Stunt Coordinator
I used to have a Denon 3200. While I had the S-video going direct to the TV, I also used the composite video through the receiver for video switching. I don't really recall how this works, but I seem to remember something on the onscreen menus which allow you to select the video and audio sources seperately for recording. I think you have to set your "rec video source" and your "rec audio source" and then it will output those paths direct to your recordable outputs (video 1 and video 2).

Hope that helps.

PS - I never actually recorded anything that way, I always went direct via the S-video cables, but when I first hooked up without composites and all through the receiver, that's how it was done.

Don

Second Unit
Pratavan thanks for the tip i tryed my rec out today found it on the setup area. couldn't get it to work though anyone know how to set it up evreytime i hit the rec out it goes on the display screen for a few seconds then disappears on me. Don,

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.