What's new

Mr. Personality (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Okay, someone had to start this thread.

I kept getting flashbacks to Eyes Wide Shut...

Definitely a bizarro "find-a-mate" process.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Way to go Patrick. Somebody had to start it.

I actually wanted to see at least one episode of this. I'm curious about it. I'll have to catch it next time.

I think they might need to label some of the colors cause after like the basic 8 box of crayons, I don't know alot of the other colors.

Plus the "new" Monica doesn't look too bad.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I saw Monica on this HBO thing the other night, she looked better on that (although not great by any means). But she will always be on the hefty side it seems.

This show is...well...kinda weird. I mean, if all you have to go on is eyes and teeth, then you know she will vote off the guys with the really crooked teeth then hope to god she doesn't get some ugly bastard. She's an attractive women, no way does she not care about looks at all. And it seems that they get to roll around in a dark room, so right there she could tell if the guy was fat or muscular.

So basically she will be able to tell almost what the guy looks like except a few facial features. She will not end up with what the show tries to make you think.

But basically this is a Fox show through and through. Just as cheesy as Joey the Millionaire.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I only saw the last 15 minutes. But, I did like that one guy berate the girl for not picking him because of the astrologer. She and Monica looked a little freaked out by the guys tirade.

Kong Chang

Screenwriter
In the immortal words of reality tv, "it's soooooo bad, it's goooood". :P

I'll keep watching it because I really want to see how this turns out.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
And yeh, Monica is a terrible host. I forget how many times she said "uhhh" and "ummm" in her speaches.

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Haha. I guess this show wasn't very popular. The last episode was Monday and not a single post.

Well I saw the finale, and in a word - CRAP!

I say the same thing every season, but it's never a lie - "Fox has reached a new low." This made Joe Millionaire look like Winds of War.

I think Will has to be the biggest cheeseball ever put on TV. He told her he's never used the word love with anyone, but he not only loved her but proposed after 3 weeks? And she accepted? Are you kidding me????????????????/?

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I hear ya Chuck, this show lost it's momentum all the way from episode one. What's the old saying? " No matter how hard you try, you just can't polish a turd" .

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
And yet, I'm sort of looking forward to that Gold Digger show that NBC has cooked up called "For Love or Money" where the women win money for getting one guy to pick them over all the other women, and they get a nice reward for being the last woman standing. The catch is that the guy doesn't know there's a big prize for being the last one standing.

Craig Robertson

Supporting Actor
the funniest quote i've heard about Monica hosting the show is "Monica Lewinsky is doing Mr. Personality because she did Mr. Personality."

credit to Bill O'Reilly

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks