-

Photo
- - - - -

New system is awesome!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Ray Kerr

Ray Kerr

Extra

• 15 posts

Posted April 21 2003 - 11:59 AM

I've been lurking here for a month or two and I guess I'll anounce my presence and thanks all those that have (unbeknownst to them) helped in my selection of new components! I did have a nice setup originally, but the purchase of a Mitsu WS48311 started me down that slippery slope of upgraditis. Well, new HDTV, speakers, AVR and DVD player, I'm gonna take a break! The Mitsu has been complimented with a Denon AVR-1082, Denon DVD-1600, a Titanic 10" Vance Sub, Klipsch SB-2, a Klipsch KSC-C1, two of my remaining Klipsch Quintets (the surrounds) and my PVR501... Even untweaked, this system is such a quantum leap forward compared to the old setup. Thanks again for all the "mature" threads that compare many of the components... I was leaning towards a new Yamaha receiver and wasn't even considering the Denon. I did some A-B tests of the 1082 and some of the Yamahas with Klipsch speakers and fell in love with the combination. Get ready for a barrage of questions as I begin to tweak!!! Posted Image
Ray K

#2 of 2 Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph

Lead Actor

• 8,338 posts

Posted April 21 2003 - 02:21 PM

Welcome and congratulations on your new system.
Click on above image to enter " T H E . H O L O D E C K "
---------------------------------------------------------
The Holodeck. My DIY Screen. DIY Subwoofer: The MaxCaliber
My humble collection of DVD's. HTF Beginner's Primer and FAQ