Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

wharfedale wh-2 bipole surrounds or 7.2 bookshelf speakers

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Jared_C

Jared_C

Stunt Coordinator

• 78 posts

Posted April 21 2003 - 11:24 AM

i currently have wharfedale diamond 8.2 bookshelfs for my mains, diamond center channel, and cheap sony rear surrounds. i was planning on getting diamond 7.2 bookshelfs for the rear but now i'm considering the wh-2 surround. anyone have either the 7.2's or the wh'2 bipoles? looking for some feedback before i decide on which to purchase. they both run around $100.
wh-2 bipole
Posted Image
diamond 7.2
Posted Image

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Chad A

Chad A

Stunt Coordinator

• 113 posts

Posted April 21 2003 - 03:59 PM

I suggest you get the Diamond 8 DFS surrounds if they're in your budget. They'll have the timbre matching sound of the rest of the 8 series you have. Dipole is the way to go IMO and these sound great in my room.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Jared_C

Jared_C

Stunt Coordinator

• 78 posts

Posted April 21 2003 - 05:09 PM

Chad how much did u pay for the diamond dfs dipole surrounds? where did u get them at, only place i saw was $229 and i would rather get diamond 8.1s for that much

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Chad A

Chad A

Stunt Coordinator

• 113 posts

Posted April 22 2003 - 04:02 AM

Jared, I bought them from ayselectronics.com. I paid 160 plus shipping which to me was one hell of a deal. They are an authorized dealer also. I need to order some 8.1s for my new 6th and 7th channels soon myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users