What's new

Monsters Inc for GBA and Mega Man and Bass Help!/Question (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
OK guys,

For those who picked up monsters Inc, because the game looked neat graphically on the back, is there much more to this game than walking around and jumping? Your supposed to be finding door peices, but theydon't give you the option to pick up objects, peek under things, or dig through boxes. All you can do with this is jump and move.

Please tell me there's more to this game than that, and it's not a wasted Christmas gift request :).

Also, is Mega Man and Bass a classic Mega Man type game, just with a new character to play as? I've avoided Mega Man Battle Network, but I found Mega Man Zero to be intensly fun, if frustrating because of the difficulty level..

I'm undecided if I should get this, or Metroid Fusion GBA with my Easter money ;)...

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Dunno about Monster's, Inc., but MM&B is a never-released (in America) MM game for SNES that was put on the GBA. It's in the style of a classic MM game with the graphical style more like the MegaMan X SNES games and a few different things.

Josh_SR

Stunt Coordinator
sup peeps

i dont know about Mega Man and Bass but if your talking about the monsters inc on the gamecube.... then there is not that much at all to that game.....i think that game is way to ez and repetive... my girlfrind on the other hand loves that game so that y we have it :D

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Neil, I'd suggest that Metroid Fusion is probably a great choice (probably, as I haven't played it yet).

I've played Megaman & Bass, though not on the GBA, and it is your basic MegaMan adventure. Yeah, it's fun, but it's still the same old MegaMan. Mind you, I love that series too, so that might be exactly what you're looking for ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks