What's new

Childhood memory returns (1 Viewer)

J

John Ford

I have been a long time fan of Gerry Anderson's work and have collected several of the sets of his shows including Space 1999 and the Thunderbirds. Recently I saw on A&E's site that "Supercar" is being released to DVD. This show was my first experience with Anderson and although I had been a science fiction fan already I believe that Supercar was one of the prime reasons I became a true technophile/gadget freak. I know that seeing the show now it will be dated and childish but it's almost like I will be able to recapture a small part of my childhood. I was just curious if there is anyone else who is as big a fan of the world of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson.
johnf

Elvie

Stunt Coordinator
*waves hands madly in air* Mememememe!! I'm a huge Gerry Anderson fan too ... Thunderbirds was my into :D

Although I must admit that Space 1999 wasn't among my fav's (not sure why *shrug*) and I haven't bought any of those discs, I do have the entire Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet so far. Stingray is on my list next as soon as I can scrape enough $$ to get it. Stingray is near $105 Canadian depending on where you can find it. And Fireball XL5 is about $95 Cdn. Looks like Supercar will be about $90 as well (all prices from Amazon.ca).

Soooo many discs, so little $$ *sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks