What's new

Info needed on Fort Frances, ON purchase of Paradigm speakers (1 Viewer)

AlanRose

Auditioning
I am planning a trip to Fort Frances, ON (to Sight & Sound Audiotronics store Authorized Paradigm dealer) from southern Wisconsin to purchase a pair of Studio 40 speakers in laminated finish. Anyone make a similar purchase recently? If yes, what price did you pay (Canadian dollars), how was your buying experience, what is the name of the salesman you worked with? Any additional related info would be appreciated including - how do you like your Studio 40s? Thanks.

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Expect to pay anywhere from $800-$1300 cdn for those speakers, try to bargain for at least $900. Great speakers, great bargaining power.

PaulT

Supporting Actor
MSRP is 1100 CDN, go for 20% off. 850-900CDN is do-able. I was quoted 880 in Western Canada.

You will have to pay PST and GST (Provincial and Goods and Services Taxes). You can get your GST back at the border, not sure about the Provincial Tax.

I listened to the 60's and the 40's and for the money I will be going for the 40's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks