Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

*** Official "A MIGHTY WIND" Review Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Chris Moe

Chris Moe

Screenwriter

• 1,087 posts

Posted April 16 2003 - 05:24 PM

It was great. If you are fan of This is Spinal Tap, Waiting for Guffman and Best in Show you will not be dissapointed. The movie was laugh out loud funny and the crowd I saw it with seemed to feel the same way that I did. Eugene Levy puts on a hell of performance as well.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image out of Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Leo Hinze

Leo Hinze

Stunt Coordinator

• 222 posts

Posted April 16 2003 - 11:31 PM

I saw it, and thought it was great. But a funny thing happened. Apparently the movie brought up some repressed memories from my childhood of some horrible abuse that I had endured, but forgotten about until now. I had nightmares all night about being forced to listen to Peter, Paul, and Mary as child, while being force-fed chocolate mousse.

Oh well, at least now my aversion to things dessert makes sense.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Andrew Bunk

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter

• 1,825 posts

Posted April 17 2003 - 05:33 AM

I thought is was great as well-they're obviously getting better as each one comes out. I hope the DVD for this one has as many deleted scenes as the other three did.
My DVD, Blu-Ray and HD DVD Collection @ DVDSpot

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford

Studio Mogul

• 24,847 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted April 17 2003 - 09:51 PM

This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "A Mighty Wind". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an Official Discussion Thread.

Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Blu-ray Preorder Schedule