Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Got a new Cart and the best customer service ever.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Michael Were

Michael Were

Stunt Coordinator

• 82 posts

Posted April 16 2003 - 11:07 AM

Greetings,

I received a pioneer turntable from my father-in-law and after listening to several albums I decided I need a new cartridge (mostly to protect my collection) I headed over to audio asylum's vinyl section and posted the following:

http://db.audioasylu....er&r=&session=

I bought a Grado Black from http://www.ewsaunders.com/ . I received it today, and wouldn't you know Grado included the wrong size bolts for the nuts or vise versa. It took me a while to figure this out. I had to much french press coffee in the morning so my hands were shaky and I am not that eye-hand coordinated. I had to run to the hardware store and get some new stainless nuts (25 cents a pop (what a ripoff)). I carefully installed the cart after following the how to links in the FAQ of Audio Asylum. I cleaned my copy of Monk's Misterioso album and proceeded to listen and enjoy and be blissed on a lazy afternoon.

Afterwards I sent an email to Edward W. Sanders, Inc and Grado to just let them know about the nuts thing. I didn't make a stink or complain mind you it was just to let them know the quality control issue, nothing more. Within 10 minutes I get an email from Edward Sanders and he says he's refunded the total amount of the cart. Man I am floored. He didn't have to do that. I have never had anyone give such quick and overly excellent customer service.

If you need a cart please do yourself a favor and buy it from him, because customer service like that does not exist in only a handful of businesses. We need to keep them open.

Michael A Hendrix

Sorry if this sounds like an ad, it's just such an unexpected pleasure to get such good customer service.