Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Song from Moonlight Mile

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Henry C

Henry C

Stunt Coordinator

• 155 posts

Posted April 15 2003 - 04:30 PM

Hi, I don't know if this is the right forum, but I am trying to find the title of the song that plays in the movie right before the credits start rolling. It's played over a montage of the two character moving on at the end of the movie. I would really appreciate it if someone can let me know what that song is called and who the artist is. Thanks. Henry
"You cannot make an omelet without breaking an egg, every cook will tell you that!

But look what happened to the cook!!"

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Graham Greenlee

Graham Greenlee

Agent

• 36 posts

Posted April 15 2003 - 06:41 PM

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe that it's "Love Will Come Through" by Travis, who is my favorite band in the world. If you liked the song, I defiantly recommend downloading songs from one of there last two albums. "Side," "Writing to Reach You," "Why Does It Always Rain on Me?" are recommended. While describing them on a chat program based in the UK, the presenter simply described them as "They're Scottish, and they're brilliant." I agree. "Love Will Come Through" was one of my favorite songs from a movie last year, and I thought that it, as well as Badly Drawn Boy's "Something to Talk About" (from About a Boy) deserved Oscar nods.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Jason_Solack

Jason_Solack

Extra

• 24 posts

Posted April 16 2003 - 12:46 AM

The song at the end of the movie is by Van Morrison, the song is called "Sweet Thing". Jason
Jason Solack
My DVD Collection

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Graham Greenlee

Graham Greenlee

Agent

• 36 posts

Posted April 16 2003 - 02:16 AM

Oops, that's right. It's been a while since I've seen the film. Sorry if I spoke with absolute authority. Posted Image

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Robert Spalding

Robert Spalding

Second Unit

• 487 posts

Posted April 16 2003 - 03:51 AM

Yep it's defintely the Van Morrison song. One thing I was kind of surprised by was that they played that Elton John song "Someone saved my life tonight" in the trailer but it doesnt appear anywhere in the movie. I know that happens alot but I just thought that song set the mood of that trailer perfectly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users