Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

*** Official "HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME NOT" Discussion Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Edwin Pereyra

Edwin Pereyra

Producer

• 3,501 posts

Posted April 15 2003 - 03:34 AM

I enjoyed this film as well. I have posted my thoughts here. Other comments can be found in here. (See index of reviews on the second post).

~Edwin
DVD Unwind: Paradise Now (Coming) • King Kong - - • KeaneThe Squid And The WhaleA History Of ViolenceHarry Potter and the Goblet of FireThe Best Of Youth (Italy) • Good Night And Good LuckHowl's Moving CastleWalk The Line - - • ZathuraNorth Country

#2 of 3 Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford

Studio Mogul

• 24,176 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted April 15 2003 - 07:29 AM

This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Blu-ray Preorder Schedule

#3 of 3 Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford

Studio Mogul

• 24,176 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted April 15 2003 - 07:30 AM

Really looking forward to seeing this film and I hope it opens in Michigan soon.

Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy

Blu-ray Preorder Schedule