What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 19 - 4/15/03 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
2 a.m. to 3 a.m.

Now that Jack has supposedly found the proof to clear those mysterious 3 countries whose names shall remain nameless for the next 5 hours, will he be able to get the proof to Palmer before Palmer makes a bad decision to launch a retaliatory strike against those 3 countries who shall remain nameless for the next 5 hours?

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I'm thankful that this thread didn't start with "It's Tuesday so Kim must be on the run again".

That was beginning to annoy me. :D

WillG

Senior HTF Member
The Ads for tonight are boasting a big twist and a "Death"
Hopefully it will be a good one. Thankfully, they went for a ticking clock motif for the ads this time and not a pop song

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Actually, I wonder if, now that the countries are apparently in the clear, they can admit that Faisal is Saudi or Jordanian or whatever, since there's no reason to expect them to be offended anymore. :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I could have been mean and said "It's Tuesday, so Miguel is probably hopping along..." but I didn't.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Rejoice one and all! It's a Kim-Free episode! :D

Ha-ha. Nice twist with Lynn. She's gone from being the suspected mole at the start of the second series to being Palmer's one true ally!

John Watson

Screenwriter
It isn't just Tony that's lame, it's the whole plot. And another time wasting subplot. The brother thing is latest, after the half hour in the convenience stor.

The conspiracy is taking on X File proportions... :frowning:

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Even I admit the brother thing is EXTREMELY stupid...I mean is more than extremely stupid...its like the writers need to fill some time so they throw this stupid pointless scene in to fill in space.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Who really cares about the brother thing? It last 2 minutes.

Everything else was excellent. Great episode

capt

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
JACK IS DEAD!

Somewhere,
Nina Myers, what remains of the Drazen family, Mandy, Lady McPalmer, Sayed Ali's cronies, Marie Warner, the secret service agent whose ass Jack kicked last year, the Martin Belkin look-alike, Terri Bauer's doctor boyfriend, Kim's one-legged boyfriend, Mike Novic, the guys who bombed CTU, and the spirit of the man who's head was cut off in the first episode
are smiling.

Damn, this dude has enemies.

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Joel-
Probably not, just having a bit of fun :D The list is probably twice as long, that was just off of the top of my head.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Ok, what were the writers smoking when they came up with "attack now" or attack 3 days later and we loose 20,000 American troops? Absurd.

Otherwise fun episode. Jack died on the hour, imagine that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks