What's new

Daredevil 2-disc boxart and early review (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
That looks, and better be, fake. The "Daredevil" text isn't the same as the one on the website, posters, etc.; and that "2-Disc Set" stamp is horrendous. I think the shot used is fine, though.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
That's pretty horrible. Tacky colors. Kinda like they're dumbing down cover art for Joe Six-Pack.

TomWoodward

Second Unit
It's definately not fake as it's taken directly from Fox's press website. Slightly bigger versions here of the widescreen and fullscreen versions. No other details on the disc yet though but I imagine the press release won't be too far away.

GabrielleG

Stunt Coordinator
That's the same pose from one of the posters. And the background looks very commicbooky though it doesn't look like any that I own. Couple questions. Is that Braille at the bottom of the case? And is it possible that the US version of the cover will look different?

Gabrielle

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
no it is the US Cover. The braille should read DareDevil yet it says Dare evil according to a poster from the ukdvdforums where I found this.

:D

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
I'll be getting the Theatrical and Directors Cut...btw...any word on when the DC will be out? I heard Christmas?

The cover art's decent...not bad...

GarySchrock

Second Unit
The braille should read DareDevil yet it says Dare evil according to a poster from the ukdvdforums where I found this.
Yeah, looking at it it's pretty clear there's only 8 letters in the braille down there. And it definitely looks like the second d is what's missing. Now that'd be pathetic for them to screw that up.

YANG

Screenwriter
The coverarts looks some kind of awkward without the BBFC rating.
Are you sure those are not...bootlegs?

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
i must be a Joe-6pack cause this looks great to me.
i may actually pick this up now , after easily avoiding it in the theaters.
i'm a comic book geek ( can't wait for X2) but nothing i saw in the DD trailers even remotely interested me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks