Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

FS: Panasonic RP82 with warranty

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 Michael St. Clair

Michael St. Clair

Producer

• 6,009 posts

Posted April 13 2003 - 12:45 AM

Hello,

I have a Panasonic RP82 for sale. I am the original owner, and the unit is in perfect condition, and has never even skipped when playing DVDs, CDs, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, MP3 CD-R. The unit was manufactured in July of 2002. I estimate the total usage for the unit at only around 75 hours - I have several players. The unit is complete in the original box, with original manual, remote, power cable, a/v cable.

I am including the original receipt (purchase date 9/10/02) from the Panasonic (authorized) dealer. The 90-day labor warranty has expired, but almost 5 months remain on the parts warranty.

I will ship the unit double-boxed. Buyer pays shipping charges. Payment via Paypal is preferred.

You will not likely find a better unit than this unless it is new in the box.

Please PM me if interested. The price is $325, and the unit will go to eBay if it does not sell here.