Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Canadians : DVD's FS/FT - ST : DS9(S1), Who Framed...(2 Disc), Truth About Charlie, +

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Kevin Royal

Kevin Royal

Stunt Coordinator

• 141 posts

Posted April 12 2003 - 06:10 AM

Thanks for the interest...All titles are in excellent condition, and I've been the sole owner of all titles (i.e. not Blockbuster/Rogers Previously Viewed titles). All titles are widescreen, if available... Located in Brampton, also willing to sell, email with interest... Star Trek : Deep Space Nine : Season One (6 Discs) My Big Fat Greek Wedding The Truth About Charlie Cruel Intentions Swimfan Cast Away (2 Disc) M*A*S*H - 5 Star 2 Disc Fawlty Towers - The Complete Collection Die Hard - 5 Star 2 Disc Apollo 13 : CE Who Framed Roger Rabbit : Vista Series (2 Disc) Starship Troopers - 2 Disc SE The Santa Clause : SE Scream 2 : SE Scream 3 : SE The Others - U.S. Import Stuart Little 2 8 Mile. Tons of wants, too many to list, but would prefer to sell...let me know if anything catches your eye and perhaps we can make a deal. VERY willing to negotiate on multiple title purchases. Thanks for your interest, Kevin

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jim Spencer

Jim Spencer

Stunt Coordinator

• 138 posts

Posted April 12 2003 - 07:58 AM

YGM
My DVDs

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Jeffrey Wiffen

Jeffrey Wiffen

Stunt Coordinator

• 85 posts

Posted April 14 2003 - 03:55 AM

Interested in:
Who Framed Roger Rabbit : Vista Series (2 Disc)

Check out my trade link:
http://www.hometheat....hreadid=134312
BOB: What are you doing?

DIGNAN: I'm putting a piece of tape on my nose.

Anthony tapes his nose. They stare out the windshield. The alarm on Dignan's digital watch goes off.DIGNAN: (immediately, dead serious) Let's get lucky.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users