What's new

Help with Kenwood 6070! (1 Viewer)

Adam Rockstad

Auditioning
Alright, I've ordered everything for my first complete home audio system. I'm still waiting for my nsp1s, but I already recieved the Kenwood 6070 and the Sony wm40. I currently have the 6070 hooked up to 2 old speakers I had lying around. My problem is that whatever I try, I can't get any sound from the subwoofer. I'm not even sure if I'm connecting it in the right place. This is my first time ever hooking up a home audio system, and the manual that came with the 6070 is horrendous. Can someone please tell me what to do?

Vin

Supporting Actor
The sub should be connected to the subwoofer pre-out. Have you gone through the set-up procedure setting your sub to ON, speaker size settings, etc.?

Vin

Adam Rockstad

Auditioning
Alright, I was just on the phone with Kenwood. While I did have it connected to my pre-out; my speakers were connected to a B port when they needed to be on A. It's working now, and I'm about to stuff it with poly-fil. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks