What's new

Pearl Jam Official Bootlegs (1 Viewer)

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, not able to search at the moment...

I have Spodek, Katowice (both; love 'em) and Seattle. Any other essential releases in the series according to you PJ fans out there?

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
Any other essential releases in the series according to you PJ fans out there?
you gotta get the very last show in that series, its a 3 disc set from seattle. it was the first time they played alive since the tragedy at the rokslide concert, and the fans quite like it. plus theres a great version of the kids are alright on it too.

CJ

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
I already have that one, thanks.

Any thoughts on the PJ DVD's that are out there?

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
I've got five of the twenty-five European shows (one London, both Katowice, Hamburg, and another one I'm forgetting), and two of the U.S. shows (Las Vegas and Seattle #2). A couple of days ago I received the copy of the Oklahoma City show I attended on 4/3. Couldn't be happier with their official bootleg setup, and I wish more bands would/could follow their trend.

As far as the DVDs go, they've got two out, Single Video Theory and Touring Band 2000. SVT is basically a look into the making of 1998's Yield, and is rather an underwhelming DVD, at only about 45 minutes long, with no chapter stops. Some decent takes of some of the better Yield tracks, and some interview footage.

TB2000 is a must-buy for PJ fans. Twenty-something tracks from their 2000 tour (the same tour the first set of U.S. bootlegs were taken from), and although the tracks are taken from different shows, the set list is put together in such a way that it feels like it could be one single show. Video is grainy, but it doesn't matter (to me, anyway). Videos for "Do the Evolution" and "Smile" are also included.

I've heard a couple of rumors about possible upcoming DVDs--one from a show in Seattle last December, and another one like TB2000, only this one will be their 2003 shows. I know that I saw several cameras at the OKC show last week.

Charles Gurganus

Supporting Actor
You Pearl Jam fans should check out the Neil Finn DVD- 7 Worlds Collide. Eddie sings lead on 3 or 4 songs and his version of "Stuff and Nonsense" with Tim Finn on vocals and piano is fantastic.

ace peterson

Second Unit
Anything from the 2003 tour is essential in my opinion!

I've heard a couple of rumors about possible upcoming DVDs--one from a show in Seattle last December, and another one like TB2000, only this one will be their 2003 shows. I know that I saw several cameras at the OKC show last week.
I heard that also. You know they would make Touring Band 2003 DVD since the sales of the previous DVD have been good. How was the OKC show? I've seen the setlist, look's great! Going to anymore shows?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks