Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

It happened to me! White van speakers!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Nicole Mayer

Nicole Mayer

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted May 14 2012 - 08:53 PM

I live in St.Catharines Ontario Canada. Same thing happened to my boyfriend today in the walmart parking lot. He fell for it, but the first thing i did was look it up, and here i am!! I looked it up on wikipedia and was the same situation to a T. right down to the beer money!! they are called rolkolsen ... www.rolkolsen.com

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc

Producer

• 3,727 posts
  • LocationOconomowoc, WI.

Posted May 14 2012 - 11:03 PM

This never ceases to amaze me. Did you give your boyfriend a good smack? You could hold this over his head for MANY years!!

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Charles Smith

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member

• 4,659 posts
  • LocationNor'east

Posted May 15 2012 - 03:29 AM

Every time I read one of these I'm more astounded.  Isn't it time this was incorporated into all IQ testing?

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Mike Thomass

Mike Thomass

Stunt Coordinator

• 208 posts

Posted May 19 2012 - 11:38 PM

At least the website has a good opening. Wow, reminds me of the car dent repair scam. My wife fell for it years ago, they claim they work at a body shop, they break out the tools, punch three holes in the car, pull out the dent and demand $180.00 for a 2,000 job. I don't bring it up only to keep my ass alive. I'd love to run in to these guys, just to see the speakers.
Holy crap! The dent thing is a famous scam?!?! I had some guys approach me with it, but I didn't know it was a famous scam. I thought it was just a regular scam.said no, cause I always say no. Side note, I also was targetted for the white van scam. What are the odds!?

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Mike Thomass

Mike Thomass

Stunt Coordinator

• 208 posts

Posted May 20 2012 - 03:35 AM

That was weird

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users